Skip to content
- “This was our 2nd largest attendance since re-opening 15 months ago. It beat Beauty and the Beast.” (Commercial theatre film opened 7/6/18)
- “The Lagoon’s opening weekend of NEITHER WOLF NOR DOG was the best weekend gross in the entire country. It’s nice to see that beautifully told stories can still find an audience.” (Hugh Wronski Landmark Theatres (Minneapolis))
- “We so loved having the film. Thank you for sharing it with us. Our community had an incredible response to the film. Conversations lingered in the lobby long, long afterward. It was something to see. Thank you again!” (Program Director at The State Theatre, Michigan).
- “It was our fourth highest grossing film of the past 52 weeks and the second highest per show attendance. We actually beat 11 of the 12 blockbusters at Regal City Center and everything that first week at Living Room Theatres. So a home-run for us!” (Arthouse in Vancouver, WA) (NWND grossed 3 times more than The Rider at that cinema).
- “it did very well for an independent. The marketing you do for it makes all the difference. We are primarily first-run, and not many of the independent films we bring in do as well as this.” (2 screen commercial in Massachusetts)
- “The turnout was very good for the movie. It outperformed Tomb Raider every night (opened the same day). The last night, Thursday, was nearly a sellout. We had people come from all over. Fantastic movie.” “I can’t believe that we had so many people come from so far away. It was wonderful”. (2 screen rural commercial in Illinois)